About This Bundle
This bundle provides the client with the ability to assess the presence of toxigenic moulds. Recommended for anyone who is concerned they are suffering from a building related illness or who have had a confirmed Mycotoxin diagnosis. The Air Sampling will analyse mould in the air and confirm genus and the EMMA will analyse dust and confirm the species as well as identifying 10 of the most toxigenic moulds.
What the Bundle Includes
- Air Sampling Pump with x2 Cassettes (additional sampling cassettes with analysis available for £75 each).
- Mycotoxins Analysis with 10 Toxigenic Moulds (EMMA).
Things to Note
- We recommend 1 cassette per room and that 1 cassette is taken outside for comparison (known as the ambient sample)
- The Air Pump requires x4 AA Batteries per x3 cassettes used . If batteries are not replaced after x3 cassettes the results will not be accurate. The client is responsible for the purchasing and disposal of these. Please do not return the Air Pump with batteries.
- Please note the sampling period per cassette is 5 minutes.
- Please note the equipment hire is free on this bundle. We ask that the equipment is returned with the sample, failure to do so will result in a delay to samples being sent to the lab.
- Analysis has a 3 week turn around.